Early Election 2024 Heats Up, page-16

1. 24,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1411
    Lol if your whole re-election strategy revolves around a possible interest rate cut that you're not even in control of, then you're in big trouble.

They're in huge trouble and I think Australia smells a dickhead at the helm.

The "I'm from a council flat" didn't last too long and why would it? I wasn't a fan of the Libs while Morrison was there and I was happy Albo got in, and still prefer Albo to Morrison, but that doesn't mean Albo's any good. He's a twat!

For mine, Albo has reinforced the ideal of work hard and get rewarded and pushed people back to the Libs way of operating because what he's offering is woke nonsense, even the woke (which I don't mind to a degree) have given up on him... the shite he's pushed like the 'The Voice' which divided the nation, the criminal refugees wandering around murdering people that he's allowed and gone into bat for, the bullshite number of homes 'to be built' for the homeless, the bullshite 'food prices inquiry' all this do nothing delaying tactics while people are in strife... well, they've woken up Albo.

Suddenly fighting for a job and getting rewarded doesn't seem so bad, good for one's mental health too!

Albo's wedding will be planned for the right time as a vote catcher too moondoong. That and the interest rate cut are his two platforms! Put that on your fridge lol "we're in trouble aren't we?" Going to state politics... I'm hoping Andrews gets his comeuppance as there's no worse human being and the most incompetent in charge in the history of Oz!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.