ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

RJ is cagey guys... don't think he knows what is going on with...

1. 328 Posts.
    RJ is cagey guys... don't think he knows what is going on with each share traded??? I am certain he will know where the money is going and he will not let this go that easily now.

So, so many years in ICN trading both short term and long term. I am pretty happy when I picked up a monster bundle in the .028 cent days. That bundle now is 'doing' me well...

This to me is just the start of a pretty major play now and for the years to come, like gassesd has mentioned, a pretty big game changer for us all. Once we get 4-5 more wells under our belt, with a 'maybe' GSA in our hands (we have de-risked somewhat now with so many strikes in this area), we are in a win/win. Billions of dollars...

RJ, you pulled a gorilla of a rabbit out of the hat. I can still remember that smirk you gave me 2 years ago at a AGM (I was the SH that asked the ADE takeover question and what he thought BPT was up to). When speaking about privately to him about 855 after the meeting, he said to me "I am quietly sure about 855". For once he was right...

A great day today ICN holders. Lets just hope, over the next 12-18 months, it just gets bigger and better. RJ will have his hands full now but letting go of the Company now on a T/O, would not be on his cards...

At .40 cents like mentioned above, I could 'do very well' off this but I really think now, .40 cents is too cheap for something I personally feel (just my views guys and I am super bullish), is a game changer in the industry. Australians have not looked at the US shale markets close enough. Having lived now Overseas for a long time, talking to many American traders about the shale industry, my mind has changed so much to how the industry worked just 10 years ago, it staggers me of how big this may just be...

Yes, still risky but I feel now, not as risky as it was just 2 days ago...

DYOR guys.... I am not in the gas industry, just ASX 200 trader with ICN as my spec bet...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.