MTC 16.3% 28.5¢ metalstech limited

Early iCobalt Clarification Required

1. 5,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3732
    Rick26, it's very disappointing if what you say is the case, after your talk with Alto Capital.

Personally, we need this clarified early, so we can either sell out of this stock, or stay if there is going to be an iCobalt incentive for current shareholders.

A question hangs over this stock now.

If Rick26 is correct, then it may mean the directors are not fully interested in looking after current shareholders.

It may mean that what they have intimated to shareholders and the market for some time now, namely that shareholders will receive priority shares in the iCobalt IPO (which we naturally assume to be substantial, and not just a token), as well as a likely in-specie distribution in iCobalt, may not be the case.

This would bring into question a matter of trust, and not be a good reflection on directors and management, or the company.

Personally, if I am not given in-specie shares in iCobalt, and if I'm not permitted to pay for a reasonable allotment of iCobalt shares in the IPO, then I will leave this vehicle, and will not invest with these directors again.

Trust in management is the number one priority in small cap mining shares.

We need almost immediate clarification on these issues now, not some prevarification by Alto or management because they either don't know, or don't want to say.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.040(16.3%)
Mkt cap ! $54.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 29.0¢ 25.0¢ $196.7K 719.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 32899 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.0¢ 29.5¢ 25.0¢ 436018
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.