CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

Where are the numbers for medicinal cannabis being “clearly”...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Where are the numbers for medicinal cannabis being “clearly” over forecast? The figures I saw in Aurora’s reporting showed growth in med cannabis sales, with an increase in price per kg... the demand/sales for recreational cannabis was what was over stated and well below forecast.

Important to distinguish between the two... history is being played out in front of your eyes in Canada and US. We’re in a great position to learn from that and people who choose not to take note of what’s happening globally will get burnt. I believe we’re simply seeing a correction in the market over there. People thought everybody would stop growing their own weed and smoking for free and start buying it from shops at a higher premium. We’ll start to see infused drinks and edibles be the way forward in the rec space (things that take time and people have trouble creating at home for free).

This is a long game for me... anyone questioning the validity of the cannabis sector hasn’t done their research in my view. There’s already plenty of research and enough history to to make informed decisions in Australia. Next on the list will be psychedelics and the ways they can help with mental health too... if anyone’s interested google Michael pollan psychedelics, it’ll open your miiiiiiiinddddd.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.