CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

early jan ann, page-2

1. 749 Posts.
    Sorry mate, but trust me - You dont want that.

What reason would they have for an after hours annoucement on a friday?

The only reason is if its bad news.

If its good news, theres no obligation to announce before Monday so do it before open then to ensure people take notice and it actually has an effect on the sp.

Obviously the market - the people you want to buy the shares - only think this company is worth 1c/0.9c currently. People spruiking 1.3c need to explain why they think those buyers should pay an extra 30% to 44% for the shares.

The issue with a small company like this (10m mkt cap) is that its basically on nobodys radar (except people like me with way too much free time). They need announcements to put it on peoples radars.

Their problem is that in the last roughly 6 months since they had the product ready to go, all they have announced is a cap raising and a distribution agreement that is still not completed.

Why is a distribution agreement that hard to do? What is management getting paid for over the past 6 months? 1 agreement?

Finally, if this product is approved for "over the counter" - why didnt they target supermarkets?

It'd be nice to see 1.5c after a distribution announcement, but I wouldnt be holding my breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.