CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Who'd a thunk it?In a river of red, little old CVI is swimming...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Who'd a thunk it?

In a river of red, little old CVI is swimming up-stream at rapid rate of knots, like a salmon at spawning time!

Just need to watch out for the bears at the rocky water crossings...one of which we saw today!

Now...to our friend who might be feeling a little "what the" today, after his little morning attempt to "set the scene" here...lol...I suggest you need to be more selective of your stocks!

If you feel the need to play such games, you really need to do so after a stock as peaked...and there are still enough in it prepared to sell...particularly on a day like this.

But CVI...at this stage in their life...lol...just think of the leverage loss today...now you have to pick all those shares back up again, some 10% higher than your little temporary "exit".

By the way...if you think you might be luckier second time around, I suspect it will only get more expensive for you.

CVI is not one for games at current levels...wait for 20c+, where well timed "games" will not result in an own-goal like today.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.