MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

You could be right Jackpot - just possibly. That said maybe, and...

1. 7,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    You could be right Jackpot - just possibly. That said maybe, and in your own words,"your (sic) dribbling so much sh@t " . Aren't you one of those LT holders I've been told about who don't care about the short term, it's all about the future prospects. True blue shareholders? Why would you care about a break out in the big scheme of things - you're on a goldmine aren't you? No need to spruik? Does anyone see the hypocrisy of this group who will lambast anyone who concerns themselves with financials of this company and then has to read " ready for a break out anyday imo" from the guardians of this thread. Give me a spell? If a supposed shorter, trader, "whatever you dress them up to be " did the opposite of this there would be an avalanche of sensible comments about the wisdom of buying in and having a focus on the science. You are right in one way ; DYOR, check the great science - it is great I don't doubt - but check the finance; it went from $10 to here for a number of reasons not just a nefarious share market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.