PGC 1.10% 46.0¢ paragon care limited

I think you are correct - I just thought that a few would have...

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I think you are correct - I just thought that a few would have looked at the risk in not completing the acquisitions and then cash earning nothing ... We had a few concerned on the forum about that that there is now a substantial completion risk.

Look I must admit the one thing bothering me is putting more money into the market - Nothing to do with PGC so I lightened some more this morning. However, my position is substantially different took a decision to exit all Energy about 4 weeks ago and had been playing that out just before the correction but right now and until I see where this is headed I want to have a bit of cash on the sidelines for opportunities and PGC just ate up some of that - They really have been good to retail holders. That also is a double-edged sword as your investment will go up by 35.7% once you follow your rights - If you are already overweight then, in fact, you get a bit of indigestion.

Most of us who have been here a long time probably find that this injection is, in fact, the same as our entire original cost - that is a bit scary - lol

However getting the money ready to send...
    Last edited by joewolf: 12/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $761.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.0¢ $170.0K 373.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30000 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 8468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.