SDV 1.61% 63.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi Trading Wizard. You got me out of retirement with your post.I...

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi Trading Wizard. You got me out of retirement with your post.
    I don't know where your 5 cent price is coming from as the stock has been in a range 8.6 to 10 cents for quite some time. Yes the price is very different to 12 months ago but only because people don't understand what the Company is doing. Or they are very impatient.
    The Company is still producing its concentrate at the promised rate and exporting it on agreed contracts. The Company is still cash flow positive.
    It is still working on getting figures for the economics of its Residue Plant. These figures are due to be released during this quarter.
    Don't know where you get your rumours from but I would change my source. The Company is going full speed ahead to build its residue plant. Not as fast as even I would like but everything takes time and, when you have a brand new method of doing things it takes even longer. Government and local council approval has been given. Plans for the building structures are being developed for approval by the local council. Feedstock has been obtained.
    Winding up the Company; I'd change my source on this too.
    They are very up-front with information. I have never known a Company so up-front with information and yet the doubters continue to snip and snipe away.
    It will be interesting to watch the share price for the next few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.