***early this week***, page-4

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Batman,

Hakuna Matata re the email mate.

It's the least I could do, and the most, literally.

No Governance body seems to care.

Re the cash cow, well, last update I got from them they had invested about 1.5 million AUD on behalf of themselves and family, and we don't communicate anymore, due to the fact that I have given up believing in pipe dreams while he wants to believe in their bullshite.

Mind you, I dare say they were conned with the numerous capital raisings since that last update which was about 2 years ago.

One could only speculate that they have increased their investment to over 2 million AUD, poor bugger.

Got sucked right in by a then current Mark Evans stalwart, employee, who has since left Terrain Capital. I won't mention anymore names, but the employee in question pasonifies your true crooked charlotan, totally FOS, could sell ice to the eskimo's type thing.

I just can't believe this has been allowed to drag on so long.

It's well and truly beyond my comprehension how these people have been able to continually stall proceedings. Surely they must know someone high up at the ASIC. Surely that's it, otherwise how can they get away with the never ending lies and deceit.

Surely it all has to come to some sort of ending soooon?

Pla-pla-please MWC...........something, anything, I'm begging you here, why delay the inevitable any longer.

K-man :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.