ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

early update -ann, page-11

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Nilepatel.

I presume you hold a few stocks, rarely read the business news or take note of what is happening in the junior exploration sector?

This is the worst market for junior explorers that anyone can remember. Sure there have been other downturns before, but what makes it particularly bad is that hundreds of new junior explorers joined the ASX during the boom and now there are hundreds of extra companies all fighting over the scarce investor funds that are available.

The majority of juniors have no cash and no prospects to raise cash and share prices that are 90 to 99% of their highs from a few years ago. I am talking hundreds of companies.

ICG is not alone in that respect, although at least they seem to have a decent project that has potential to attract investors, something that most other companies would love. As such they should survive, many others will not.

You may not get back to your entry price, whatever that is, due to possible dilution in ICG, however don´t blame the specifics of ICG, blame the market. ICG have done well to keep raising funds to keep the company afloat and drill prospects. Decent discoveries are being rewarded by the market and some green shoots are starting to show (Cu price going up), so there is the possibility that a few good Cu hits (47m at 1% plus is a decent start going by the recent announcement), will result in the share price heading north.

ICG has been pumped previously I note, so there are a lot of possible sellers out there who were burned on the previous jump. Exploration is an iterative game though, it takes time and numerous steps to find a deposit, I have been watching and waiting for the right signs of a possible major discovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104776 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.