BQT bqt solutions limited

early warning

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi all
    I've been following Banque-Tec closely for the last couple of months. I put out a small post months ago signalling a possible up trend in movement as this small cap company positions itself in the global security market. With terrorist threats from those little fellows with teatowels wrapped around their heads an everday occurrence now it's something we just have to live with. There's no doubt that this sector is a growth industry.

Yesterday's announcement appears to be a cracker and I think it's probably a corner stone in what is going to be a substantial platform for this company to launch a more agressive approach in securing world wide contracts with their unique security systems.

In carrying out some research, I found out that the company's MD has been on a world wide globe trot and is about to embark on more overseas trips. I doubt that he is sightseeing and I suspect that the LENEL announcement will be the beginning of what appears to be months of backroom manouvering to strategically align itself with big players in the industry. Lenel has major clients including Microsoft, US Navy, Cisco Systems and JFK airport. It has 6,500 systems in 50 countries.

Me think that this is just the beginning of something big for Banque-Tec. Stay tuned

Cheers
    The Cloud

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.