BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Note: I'm asking, not offering. So, a pretty painful day for...

1. 2,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Note: I'm asking, not offering.

So, a pretty painful day for many. This forum has also just become a shite storm.

It'd be nice to get some un-emotional, reasoned reflection on what's going on here to help people like me and other new investors who happened to stumble onto AZK understand what's going on.

Facts:

The fundamentals haven't changed
    Roadshow to international investors happening this week
    BrainChip could be a fundamental and 'paradigm shifting' technological development

Is a retrace like this a potential healthy action for a SP to take?
    Is this volatility all fueled by day traders making daily gains? Is it something to be afraid of?

I remain positive. If this is how a niche (on the global scale) investing market reacts (the hype, the passion, the belief in the product/story/wanting the inventor to succeed) then surely when global traders come on line the response will be similar, only more extreme.

Unless global tech investors are savvy in a way that we're not (no offense to a lot of the HC veterans who obviously know their stuff!) and can see a gaping hole in this pitch that we cannot.

Seeing such movement envokes a sense of loss, yet the strong thing to do (I assume?) when invested based on fundamentals is to hold tight and stay the course. Especially for a beginner. I'd hate to try a day trade to increase holdings to get burnt to a crisp.

Any reassuring words or measured and intelligent reasoning to the contrary much appreciated!

Hope you all enjoyed today's ride and/or came out on top.

Cheers

Squeefy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.