EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Earning carbon credits by users of Edencrete possible?

1. 2,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 948
    http://cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/OSR/ANREU/types-of-emissions-units/australian-carbon-credit-units.
    After my somewhat tongue -in -cheek conclusion to my previous post, I decided to check out how ACCUs[carbon credit units] are evaluated. Each unit is the equivalent of one tonne of co2 'stored or avoided by a project'. There are tax advantages-in Australia at least-but more importantly,they can be traded. Meaning that, in addition to the established economy of Edencrete's use,-depending on the scale of the project, as the product reduces the amount of co2 going into the atmosphere,carbon credits can be earned by users and sold off. Thus making the use of Edencrete even more worthwhile. Is this very important factor,in my view, being promoted by the company? I'll phone Aaron Gates on Monday and find out, but I don't think so.I haven't read it in any announcements[I could have missed it]. Given the increasingly febrile nature of the climate debate,this should be given much more emphasis in the promotion of Edencrete in my opinion.

donnybrook

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 369

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 199387450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8865304 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.