APX 4.08% 47.0¢ appen limited

Yep, I noticed this a few weeks ago and thought it might be an...

1. 307 Posts.
    Yep, I noticed this a few weeks ago and thought it might be an insto trying to push the price down. I even checked out how many trades there were in a day were less than 30 shares ( turned out to be about 30%). However when you looked at the way in which share price changed with these small trades, it was generally up!

I've also noticed that there has been some large scale selling from at least one insto. The are two ASX notices which report that the same insto sold a total of about 2,000,000 shares. It will be interesting to see if the price drops in the next week or two (perhaps the results won't be as good as expected by the market). I sold all my stock today at 4.17 and took the profit.

I'll see what happens with the reporting in the next few weeks and may buy back in later. I very rarely trade like this, normally I'm a long term investor but don't like stocks where the insto play games. It will either be a smart move or a stupid one. We'll find out over the next couple of weeks.

Good luck to all those holding.
    Lumpy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $104.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 47.0¢ $1.169M 2.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 119772 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 2110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.