MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Gonnefishingthanks for your spreadsheet. It encouraged me to...

1. 95 Posts.
    Gonnefishing

thanks for your spreadsheet. It encouraged me to build one up myself with a few variables.

I have been searching back through past posts but can't find discussion on production costs. Have found a number of references of reports indicating production costs of $ 600 - $ 650 / oz. I am pretty sure this subject has been covered in great depth here on the forum so don't want to raise too big an issue here. It seems that the free milling gold will be a lot cheaper to process so I am wondering if this figure is a little too high. I am also wondering if the grade factor is considered when assuming production at say 15 grams / tonne.

Probably best to wait to see the results of the initial milling campaign. I had a feeling that the original pile of Maxwell ore was roughly categorised based on where it was extracted from that reef system. Not sure what would have happened to this when moved to make way for the mill.

Was quite interesting researching the old posts going back the past eighteen months. Many speculations have turned out to be correct but the one that keeps returning is the head grade and much we look forward to first mill results. Surely not long to go now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.