TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

earnings analysis and forecast, page-4

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    OK Scammer, you have been banging on about "Bloomberg data" for yonks now and I'd like to point out that it's not Bloomberg data for starters, it's Wolter Kluwer data available to Bloomberg tradebook customers.

These guys have been around for over 175 years and are covering over 35 countries, employing over 19,000 people and have an idea or two above you and I about what's happening:

"We are the leading provider of pharmaceutical market data that analyzes the industry from all perspectives — the provider, the payer, the patient, and an integrated perspective that merges all three. We convert that data into relevant, actionable insights and answers for every business question our clients ask – and even some they didn’t know they had"

You keep on about COGS and use silly online pricing to try and justify these 'do not trust management or Reddy's' claims you continually post about. I think it was IVA who questioned you regarding your strong claims about increased Reddy's expenses and reduced price to gain market share tactics but it seems you want to side step that without answering his questions, though continuing these negative thought posts after the said questions.

I wouldn't care if you were asking ligit questions but you are spamming (not scamming) these threads with the same things over and over, yet you have no idea as to the data you refer to or who is the provider.

It's no wonder nobody who tries to keep in touch with what's happening is willing to share, they'll just get shot down....

GL all, out for a bit........

For further analysis check this link out, it will lead you to WK and hopefully answer questions:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wolters-kluwer-research-now-available-via-bloomberg-tradebook-133607393.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.