AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

I'm fairly sure all 2022 comms have discussed the sale of...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I'm fairly sure all 2022 comms have discussed the sale of concentrate and nothing of the Albion process, at least for La Demajagua, so that's probably outdated and things have changed. Makes sense to me - I'd much rather for the sake of just a few million profit per year that they get on with selling concentrate only and not increase risk, start-up costs and timeframes to revenue.

The reward doesn't add up IMO - the "second project" that Brian keeps alluding to might be the better profit margin, timeframe, and ability to fund for Antilles to consider the Albion process..

That said, they will be at La Demajagua for 16+ years, so plenty of time to possibly phase in the Albion plant a couple of years in. It really depends on these other "very large" porphyries that will "really spark the interest of shareholders" for if there are bigger fish to fry for AAU - and judging by Brian labelling La Demajagua as "not spectacular" but hinting that the new porphyries are, then this is the biggest part of the AAU puzzle that we're yet to hear about IMO..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.776K 2.447M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 53328637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 24905065 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.