CXZ 0.00% 2.8¢ connexion mobility ltd

Earnings increasing & multiples expanding (Re-rate commencing), page-1156

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    I've been seeing a lot of posts re: CXZ and GM partnership. Put it this way. CXZ and GM have been working together since 2015 for Commercial Link, despite that and the slow discontinuation of CL after heavy investment and advertising - GM continues to partner with CXZ for their CtP programme and pursuing a 3 year contract. GM must see a future with this product. In addition the amount spent on customization work has increased. If GM was choosing to discontinue work with CXZ and their CtP partnership it doesn't seem like it would make sense to increase investment in customization work for a programme that you'll soon be discontinuing. Customization work is done to set apart GMs OnTrac system from other systems in use with other OEMS, so they stand out in that aspect so it seems that CXZs software may be here to stay. In addition as discussed before, the programme has rolled out to a large amount of dealership network and is integrated in a large amount of vehicles. The benefit of ceasing their partnership with CXZ has to outweigh the costs, and given that CXZ is well integrated into the GM network and some of it's subsidiaries, that cost has to be substantial. Ask yourself this, If you were GM would you increase customization work on a product you'll soon phase out?

Below is an image with the partnerships involved that many of which have since been removed from the website, they mostly centered around miRoamer.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2464/2464039-2f6a2f2bd3308bb2627ebbd0bfc689b8.jpg

CXZ was successful in obtaining such high level partnerships for their miRoamer app, and it gives them inroads to these companies, a foot in the door per se.

With regards to shareholder communication, we literally received an annual report a few weeks ago with hints of our future outlook. Personally I feel that management should focus on running the company. To me a company and management that focuses on the share price is a red flag. Build up the business naturally and long term the share price will eventually follow suit. This is exactly what our management is doing, if you look at their Linkedin profiles they're focused and proud of the achievements of CXZ and actively broadcast it to their friends and followers, and they don't share gobbledygook, they share actual tangible results and as shareholders of a company - that is what we want. That is a huge vote of confidence as they're not hiding CXZ and personal contacts and colleagues are aware of it too. A blunder is their own reputation on the line.

To make things look even more favorable, the management of CXZ have heard shareholders and amended the website immediately and even provided additional disclosure re: Lucerenes and Aaryns position. That disclosure could not have made it clearer that Aaryn still has interests in CXZ and that the sell down of the position was not in his hands as it was via Lucerne and a newly appointed fund manager. He literally made public to state that the sell down does not infer anything regarding his interest with CXZ. The amount of posts that state that Aaryn sold down or pulled the trigger personally despite an announcement making clear that it wasn't and states otherwise makes my head shake. It's no wonder why we can see the market react in a way re: CXZ, because ultimately we are a part of the market, and we make up the market.

If HC reflects proportionately what retail investors think and guess at the current moment, then ask yourself - do you trust what the market says about CXZ right now? In our good friends words, in the short term the market is a voting machine, long term a weighing machine. Short term it seems CXZ isn't voted in, although long term I think we all have a fair feeling what CXZ actually weighs.
    Last edited by Spoilt: 11/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $249.4K 8.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2922885 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 884889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.