CXZ 0.00% 3.0¢ connexion mobility ltd

Earnings increasing & multiples expanding (Re-rate commencing), page-1223

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Beagle, if you remember, I pointed out to you the reasons why people respond negatively to posts such as yours, as well as a very lengthy reply to you outlining some points to establish why your concerns about this share were unwarranted. You responded with a half-assed sentence saying "I will contemplate all that tomorrow", but never really showed any meaningful engagement. So one might assume you are lazy and want to be spoon-fed answers to reassure your concerns about a share, or simply that you're not genuinely interested in anything other than presenting negative sentiment - or to more accurately identify what you are achieving: "muddying the waters".

Personal agitation? You seem to be equating people expressing THEIR opposing view to YOUR SIDE of the argument as 'agitation'.

I reviewed your posts and have identified a common trend of you and Lollies "appearing to be in cahoots across many threads since June - CXZ, NZS, LOM, SUD. In two separate shares people have identified you as being the same person as Lollies. There are also quite a few posts where you follow a similar pattern as you do in this thread: Start personal attacks on people and their information, followed by questioning why people can't handle negative viewpoints about a share. Similarly, there are a number of older posts on a particular thread where you admit that Lollies simply bashes posts to troll people, but then on separate threads you ask Lollies for his opinion about X, Y Z as if he is some kind of authority. Highly questionable at best.

The majority of your posts attack people, don't present anything that adds to the discussion, and are usually characterised by an air of superiority and a flippant tone. I noted a particularly obvious pattern on SUD where you followed a similar pattern as in CXZ. Over on SUD you claimed to be an engineer to establish your ethos, then claimed to not know anything about the technology but questioned its method - then attacked a poster who provided you the information claiming they clearly were not an engineer. A bit like on this thread when you claimed to work with "this kind of technology" and then questioned it from a "point of authority". Patterns.

I don't believe people should have to hold their tongue when lazy, ignorant and obnoxious people air their views so wildly and so obviously are not adding to the society/community that they exist in, but instead are subtracting from it.

Added to the ignore list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $18.8K 630K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 354827 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 601534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.