CXZ 0.00% 2.7¢ connexion mobility ltd

Earnings increasing & multiples expanding (Re-rate commencing), page-351

1. 2,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Hey mate,

If you are after some other browser based charting tools - take a look at barchart or investing.com - ASX stocks are covered and there are a lot of good tools and studies at your disposal that you can apply to your chart interactively. You can get away with quite a bit before you have to sign up as a member..

Anyway you are doing slightly better than me, picked up Monday, nothing major but still, 200k at 3c on the retrace which is well in the red and not the prettiest t+2 position confused.png - got caught sleeping at the wheel on Friday, didn't really look at the market - busy day at work so on and so fourth - attempted to catch the falling knife but still paid more than I wanted to (in hindsight) and should have waited it out a day or two to let the steam run out - but figured it would rebound off 3ish. Certainly wasn't expecting the continued dumps as I am sure a lot of others weren't either..

We also need to remember the SP was 5 months ago - 0.9c was the March low - it formed a base in the mid 1c range and has almost tripled from there to eventually retrace back to where it is now.. Anyone on from that low of 0.9c would have been seen an over 320% gain at one point on Monday - it stands to reason there would be some significant profit taking in all this as well. In any case I would say a high percentage of the registry would have an average higher than 2c at the moment and a good chunk of that would have an average above 2.5c. I think we could assume a new base around these levels and move from here - the games are might almost be cooked.

News of a suitable, connected, preferably notable CEO would be a great catalyst in the short term. A nice opening qtr of sustained profitability would also be very nice.

Get in bed with another parent company like VW, Hyundai, Toyota, or Renault to name a few and who knows where the SP could end up.. Having GM (4th largest automotive business in the world as one of your first customers is a pretty unreal achievement unto itself). This could end up be a dividend yielding stock before you know it haha

$22.4m mcap at the moment - c'mmmmmmooooonnn!!

All just my take - DYOR.

Time for some bad television - enjoy your night folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $65.70K 2.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2595402 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.