CXZ 0.00% 3.0¢ connexion mobility ltd

Earnings increasing & multiples expanding (Re-rate commencing), page-590

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202

Thank you for the time you put into researching and the reporting of your findings, it Certainly is enriching.

It is very refreshing to see someone with the capacity to question and doubt his intial analysis, and upon further research conclude that he may jumped on board too early.

You find too often that people who pump it up with lots of enthusiasm and intensity rarely come back to admit that upon further research they recognise some flaws in their assumptions.

I bought few shares in CXZ, which was an impulsive quick reaction on my part to the amazing growth in revenue,
    with 1.5m in cash flow from operation. Which are good sets of numbers in relation to the MC.

Later, that day I had time to dig deeper and realise the FY21 is anticipated to have lower revenues, to begin with, then I v realised that CXZ had a Good CEO resigning for no apparent reason forfeiting 45m Options he could have gained over 3 years if he stayed on.
    Then the sale down of share in FY19 by two insiders on the board of executives, Nania 20m share and Caruso the chairman whom offloaded 40m shares.

Red flags popping up all over, a few days later the Ex Canaccord Genuity portfolio manager Mr Nania, who is also our current interim CEO offloading a Huge amount of shares into the wonderful opportunity bestowed on him by the army of Excited and pumped up HC's. what a blessing for him.

As for myself, i am still invested with my parcel, As a retiree and a full-time investor I can afford to stay the length of the unfolding of a story.

I am Looking forward to the announcement of the recruitment of an American Ceo qualified and has expertise in the field.

I would also like to see a change in the Executive Board of Directors.

One thing we now know for sure CXZ has already demonstrated that they are capable of delivering a good set of numbers. with the right team, there could be an improved sequel.

HotDog99, I wish you all the best, I have enjoyed reading your comments here, I have no doubt that if you carry on with your in-depth and balanced research you will do well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $79.39K 2.646M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114482 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 194229 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.