CXZ 0.00% 2.8¢ connexion mobility ltd

While I will admit that it appears Connexion's social media...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    While I will admit that it appears Connexion's social media presence/communication with their shareholders is pretty piss poor, silence doesn't always mean something terrible.

I was holding 9SP for a few weeks before they suddenly became Suspended from Official Quotation. Lo and behold, nearly a month later with very little information from the company, 9SP was reinstated, and announced a 5 year VISA deal. During that time, almost every single post was about lack of faith in the company, fear for the future of the stock price, and how stupid we all were for choosing to invest when we did. Funny how some things change with time (for example, market sentiment), and some never do (incessant downramping on red days).

I don't think there's a single company listed on the ASX with zero flaws, so there'll always be an opportunity for downrampers in any given thread across HotCopper. And I think it's important for people who are still holding CXZ shares to not entirely discount the things people who have such attitudes have to say. Yes, even when it's people like @Lollies, who might appear to only be stroking their own egos.

This week has started poorly, no doubt about it. But it's all relative. When this stock ends up back above 3.0c, then for the folks who bought in at 2.3 -2.9c, it'll be a great week. For those of us who bought in above 3.0c, then it won't be as exciting. If the stock reaches 5.0c, then everyone who holds will be cheering together and laughing about how panicked we all were in the past.

Nothing is a sure thing, but remind yourselves why you bought in (if you bought in, obviously). @T.E.P. isn't responsible for ANYONE purchasing shares in CXZ, and any attempt to blame him (either by current shareholders, or from people like @Lollies, who doesn't even hold CXZ currently), is irresponsible, unfair, and downright rude. Your money is your responsibility, and nobody else's.

If you were hoping to daytrade this stock and it went in the wrong direction for you, then I empathise with you. We never get 100% of our trades right. If you were looking for a short-term trade and a nice, tidy profit, then I would ask you what your definition of short-term is. For long-term holders, you've still got a lot of waiting left to do, so try not to be so bothered by these daily changes in share price.

I agree, we need more communication from the company. And I also agree, the current share price is not currently encouraging. However, I'm sticking around for a while longer. There is still a lot of potential here, and only time will tell where we stand. This can't be rushed by anything short of an announcement from the company itself. So if you feel you have the patience to wait for that to happen, consider doing just that.

Let the downrampers and fearmongers continue their latest tribute to their own, inflated egos. It doesn't help anyone, and certainly doesn't help you.If you choose to sell, then YOU need to make that decision. DON'T let others make it on your behalf, because they'll get nothing out of it, short of patting themselves on the back.

As always, good luck to all of you that hold. And if there are still newcomers from HC joining us, welcome to you all as well. Take care, y'all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $249.4K 8.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2922885 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 884889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.