CXZ 0.00% 3.0¢ connexion mobility ltd

"Product ecosystem"Sounds like platform as a service...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    "Product ecosystem"

Sounds like platform as a service aspirations... That is truly exciting.

Think along the lines of opening up the platform via a restAPI or similar to external 3rd parties who can develop plug in software that would ultimately compliment the existing feature set and make it more adaptable for a wider variety of use cases. Salesforce is a great example of this.

Opens up a lot of possibilities.

The other great thing about this sort of business is how lean it can operate - doesn't have alot the massive material overheads a lot of businesses do - especially those attributed to generating revenue.. No stock to store or move, no pits or mines to dig, plants to build, no clinical trials - just straight up dev, test and deploy.

Regarding Nania - Agree - broad sell off and a step down from many ventures - not just CXZ - Still not sure what to make of this guy to be honest. Either way his action spooked the hell out of part of the CXZ registry and as others have mentioned this helped professionals push along a significant and looming gap close.. today's action was super interesting to watch look forward to seeing what washes up but one thing is for sure - the CXZ story appears to be far from over - patience is key..

I dunno - I reckon we will see this thing start to move again - alot of deadwood and loose hands are out of the market - probably with significant losses and there will likely be some venom spat about CXZ over coming times from the jaded - especially if this does start moving north again in the near term.

The numbers speak for themselves - even if COVID upsets the figures for FY21 by say 30% it is still a very healthy picture and a lot better than most at an... Holy sheet... I cant believe I am saying this - 17m mcap.........
    DYOR and yaddi yaddi yadda

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.