CXZ 3.45% 3.0¢ connexion mobility ltd

the problem with this company is that the sp won't go up...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    the problem with this company is that the sp won't go up unless it starts signing new contracts. if GM ends the deal when the contract ends then they pretty much lose all their revenue. investors in share markets are FOWARD THINKING YEARS AHEAD that's why u see tech stocks in Nasdaq trade at a ridiculous PE since they are pricing in massive growth in the next decade. but for CXZ if their revenue can only last for only a couple more years then drop significantly then institutional investors won't be interested in this at all. they either need to extend the contract or pick up new deals otherwise it's all doomed even if they can still retain this revenue for the next year. that's why I'm
    not optimistic about this stock at all....... if you are investing right now you are pretty much gambling on the fact that there will be a new deal picked up somewhere in the next couple years or/and GM extends the deal(but this seems unlikely since they had the last two years to pick up new deals and nothing was announced in addition with the current acting CEO selling most his shares and no permanent CEO For almost three months now) I'm happy receive feedback on my thoughts and discuss about this further. GLTAH
    Last edited by zfan111222: 03/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $46 1.524K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 421576 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 972637 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.