CXZ 0.00% 3.0¢ connexion mobility ltd

Earnings increasing & multiples expanding (Re-rate commencing), page-941

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Lollies; who knows what happened with the CEO's. Have you been in a company where there is a 'boys club'? Or when one worker seems more 'successful' than the other workers, the others get jealous? I've been in companies where the CEO has strong credentials but the company still plummets. Take Qantas and the international CEO Tino La Spina leaving for example. Stock Price of QAN seemed to rise a bit after they left.... OR take Telstra and asking employees to volunteer work on the call centres in their own times...I saw it on the news and laughed...it explains the Tom Cruise meme attached. Trying to save money hardcore.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2445/2445585-8f0de355bdf537077e8d3328470fe4d2.jpg

Having good credentials or being in a high position does not mean they are 'good'.
    Maybe the CEO leaving and selling their shares was the last 'F you' to the company for being treated poorly or unprofessionally.
    Never the less it definitely put a spanner in the works for growth. Probably it was for the better to get rid of the bad and put in the new.

Let's be supportive of each other and try and do well on these forums....even if it is negative criticism. People (like children) learn when facts are presented to them instead of being told off without reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $18.8K 630K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 354827 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 601534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.