CXZ 0.00% 3.0¢ connexion mobility ltd

Earnings increasing & multiples expanding (Re-rate commencing), page-951

1. 368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    lol i didnt throw anything at anything, i got in at 2c and ive been very successful the last two years and im all for educated, civil debates. Im happy to hear genuine arguments but you, lollies and whoever the other person was dont come in with that, you come with the same repeated rhetoric which has been proven numerous times to be wrong and slinging abuse left right and centre, its funny you trying to call me out for name calling when the only reason i respond with such a blunt f* off attitude is because you threw out name calling and abusive comments from the moment you came in the forum.

i partially agree with your point on only having one customer, yes they only have one contracted customer installing their tech right now but they actually have a potential customer in every single newly sold GM car sold in the last two years and every GM car yard in America due to the subscription model.

As for your comments about the director dropping shares for insidious reasons that you were making a week ago, all it takes is reading the announcements instead of the titles of the announcements to see he had to sell them due to his departure from lucerne.

Dont be a dickhead and i wont call you out, come into the forum with healthy respectful debate and i will give you the time of day every single time, come in and call people stupid and foolish for absolutely no other reason than down ramping and your own twisted enjoyment, then you can bugger off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $18.8K 630K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 354827 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 601534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.