CXZ 0.00% 2.8¢ connexion mobility ltd

You have hit the nail on the head right there mate. As I posted...

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    You have hit the nail on the head right there mate. As I posted before I dont pretend to be an expert on this particular technology used by GM but I do know similar technology has been around for at least 20 years so what is special about this in particular?
    Now before all the usual ostriches shout me down and accuse me of being a downramper , please take some time to think about what is actually being asked here. And when the ostriches come to the inevitable conclusion that they DONT KNOW answer to the question, please dont just bang away on the keyboard and accuse me of something I am not.
    I have recently started a job in the transport industry with a nationally recognized company and I know they use a GPS tracking and recording system but I have no idea on the details of how the system works.
    I worked on Caterpillar machinery 20 years ago and they had similar technology back then.
    Before I invest my hard earned in this company I would like to know what is different about this tech. I think that is what most people would consider due diligence. And the old chestnut that seems to get thrown around on HC a lot DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $249.4K 8.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2922885 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 884889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.