CXZ 3.33% 2.9¢ connexion mobility ltd

Earnings increasing & multiples expanding (Re-rate commencing), page-995

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    As the Non-executive Directors all take a nominal salary of 30k, in return it appears they had quite sizable performance rights exercisable at 0.007, bringing their remuneration package to 100k a year. It was previously stated on this forum that the structure of their remuneration was due to their belief in the growth of the company.

Whilst I note the commercial reasons for Lucerne disposing of its interests have been discussed at length, with Aaryn now interim CEO I'm assuming he's currently paid $150k a year like Guy Perkins was, but it appears now that Aaryn personally holds no shares in CXZ, other than his 10m performance rights.

It seems odd to me that Aaryn or any other Directors for that matter wouldn't acquire any shares in their own right or cross trade from Lucerne, instead of them selling on market. Makes you wonder who has been the big buyers on market at 2c or 2.1c over recent days.

I know people have stated Aaryn has been very transparent with investor queries, but I don't think it's my place to ask sensitive queries of that nature directly to him (given my small retail interests).

Also my conclusion was that Guy Perkins "resignation" ie. was sacked, due to not satisfying his target of 10m revenue, which is consistent with his departure at the end of the FY. You wouldn't leave 45m shares on the table as a gesture of goodwill, although the 15m at 3c for June 2020 wasn't in the money when he departed (4c in 2021 and 5c in 2022 the other exercise prices).

It would have been quite remarkable if CXZ met the 10m revenue target considering the market cap. I imagine the SP would be trading significantly higher if they did. Really not sure what to make about this company. A small "gamble" at the current levels could see significant returns.
    Last edited by ZeroDoubleZero: 08/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $25.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $41.26K 1.381M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11025 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 105472 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.