CXG 2.27% 21.5¢ coote industrial ltd

Nice to see CXG's sp go up again.To be honest,i am surprised to...

1. 34 Posts.
    Nice to see CXG's sp go up again.To be honest,i am surprised to see cxg's sp not going up as much as i thought before the market opening.so i am gald to add another 50,000 more share to my portfolio today.Maybe people worry about cxg issue too many shares to ELPH.one obvious thing is very few people intend to sell cxg now.IMO,cxg will keep the investment until greentrain goes public.cxg keeps a lot of payment for working capital,i think it must have some big project coming soon.cxg's low trading volume is not suitable for day trader but good for the medium,long term trader.When the price is low,the daily change will be 2,3 cents but after the sp goes up,it will increase to 10,20 cents.In this way, i have make 5,6 times profit in CCP and MLB.one principle for me is following the rich people and you will be rich.Following the tiger, and you have some meat and bone.In the sharemarket, on 10% people win,and 90% be flat or looser because they just do the same thing as most people do and feel safe in that way.Elph want to invest so much to cxg,i believe ELPH certainly do a lot research and know much more than us in cxg.Anyway, do your research.For me,just buy now and keep it minimum until the report time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.