BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

earnings per share, page-5

1. 757 Posts.
    Biota management have a unique priority system. They're saving up all the money to fund the product pipeline. What pipeline product you ask?

Well first there was the lawsuit fund that Peter Cook flushed away. Then there was the extra Biota management members we needed for Peter Cook. Then there were the share buy-backs, including the one that was needed to reward Peter Cook for a job well done. And there's always the salaries and perks the Biota management deserve to run Biota, and invent a pipeline of scams to control the BTA shareholders and hide the fact the product pipeline is shrinking in potential i.e. i.v.relenza gone, Biota LANI compound gone.

Any second now GSK will supply more cash, and management will discover novel ways of making sure shareholders receive no value, so the share price has no reason to go up, so Biota remains easy to control, so the shareholders must sell their shares to survive,etc,etc.

Honestly if your asking these questions you must be the last shareholders in the ASX with no clue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.