IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Correct Commy. And I'm hoping their turnover surprises and comes...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Correct Commy. And I'm hoping their turnover surprises and comes in over $13 mil rather than the "over $12 mil" which Thorpey revealed at the AGM. Regardless a 35% approx lift in turnover for 6 months is quite impressive and they stated they are expecting a much stronger next 6 months. For the market to punish them for this even with increased expenses to cope with the UK growth is short sighted in my view.

Their profit this FY is likely to be between $4-5 mil which will also be very pleasing if they can deliver this. The EPS is predicted to hit 2.2c in FY16 so you guys can pick which multiple as this is for Australian income only, not OS. If the OS and UK has similar take up rates then hold onto your seats.

My father loaded up again this morning so my inheritance is in sound order for the long term. He has been around a long time and subscribes to the Warren Buffet rules of investing in quality companies that make MONEY! Whilst MBE is in it's infancy, we have spent quality time with management and very much like what we see. The new chairman is also at the top of his game.

I certainly gasped at 13.5 today but was kicking myself for not putting off the reno so I could accumulate more at these bargain levels IMO.

Greed is good, greed is right, greed works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.