FML 14.3% 16.0¢ focus minerals ltd

earnings/sp project post merger, page-4

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Nice one tailspin T/U.
    Not unreasonable going forward, in particular I think we can reach those upper end production figures and have potential upside on top from another mill just sitting there waiting...

Sentiment is the key - once this kicks in the valuations can get wild. Changing right now - sentiment can push your estimates out further especially with a lot of exploration success at The Mount, TI, greater LCowan and the engine room Coolgardie.

Gold is going to surprise investors in time, re-rating for all gold stocks is underway now. I read the comments on Stone today and would just like to add there are many ways to legitimately go about this and Don knows them all. T/O no 21 I think, as I said not to be messed with. He will be mindful of ASIC laws. De-listing gives a level of greater freedom in this regard.

Strategic direction will be the best tactic however IMO and totally legitimate. I have not talked to Neil, Don, Campbell or the team about this just my own take. CRE could make no money for the next few years while it drills out its reserves and wider exploration. I like the mill idea too, let it expire. It will be a delight to see what Don comes up with and yes - of course they are across the legalities of this they are seasoned corporate players with home ground advantage.

Thanks to all for the posts and tailspin for amusing himself and us with this one well done.

Very best, CW
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.020(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $45.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $61.34K 397.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9159 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 30650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.