EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Earnings, page-13

1. 6,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 867
    II think measured growth and keeping production just behind demand is the way to go until there is several hundred million spare in the coffers. I suspect that forming their own bank will be on the agenda sometime down the track...haircuts are not something King Solomon would care to endure...There is going to be expansion past anything we are contemplating once this cash gets to coming in in droves...licencing other operators would be prudent whilst diversifying into other areas via ludicrously cheap acquisitions after the coming Planetary Financial Meltdown has run its course will be the way to go. Diversify and prosper and grow the sh*it out of the group...meltdown coming sooner than we think. Smartest move ever getting the next production facility funding now. Infrastructure won't stop...concrete is required big time through thick and thin financial climates. Something very nasty this way comes re global markets/financial conditions (I hope it doesn't of course) as Sth America, China etc are stuffing up plus turmoil everywhere...steel tariffs are going to hit China hard (unrest) and oil is in such glut plus shipping in the pits...all indicators are at dire levels. Smart Solly and the team for getting the bucks required...smart as all heck. There is lotsa money to be made soon betting the don't come line and behind for all you craps shooters...it is interesting and I reckon we have a team in charge whose time has come...taken their lumps, done some pretty hard yards but stayed the course. Happy to be on board this ship with the captain and crew we have got heading into some serious weather...maybe about the most serious ever. I am not a prophet of doom either. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 183292422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 27811902 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.