Earth flat as a pancake, page-90

1. 23,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    People also believe man landed on the moon

that's because they did. Once again every conspiracy theory has been debunked. Nothing wrong with a questioning or even challenging mind but when you convince yourself of facts being fallacy then your spiral down will continue. You find falsehoods in everything therefore everything must be false (except what you believe in). Conspiracy theorist lose objectivity because they feel they must defend their position and dismiss facts as Nazi conspirators. Those asking for an open mind are generally the ones with the closed minds from what I have read and observed.
    The one huge thing in Oph's favour is that even though he knows he is the target of ridicule he maintains humor and good spirit so I quite like the guy. I guess that means in time it is also possible to like Docker supporters. Who would have thought that a flat earth and the chance of Dockers winning a premiership have a common link?
    Actually...if having to make a choice of the most likely...oh dear...I would be a Disciple of Oph..the new world order!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.