No flood, but from my understanding fossils can be found all...

1. 23,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No flood, but from my understanding fossils can be found all around the world that appear to have been buried in a flash before having a chance to decay, effectively the likes of trees etc which were alive and kicking haha prior.

For you to deny that you have not been fed sh.. in some areas as I said, is to live in fools paradise.

The signs of being fed s..... is the same as what many Christians fall for, big huge poly waffles as in essays and in your case as well, numerous numbers of said theories of which at times, are only to explain one bleeping point, which if they were on the money, it should have been easy to explain the point they set out to do. Instead of,... only being the likes of two lines into explaining something, before jumping into theory after theory, theory TRYING to explain another theory = goodness me, wake up. eek.png No wonder in latter years, they have tried to ADD the term, science theory as they knew they were on shaky grounds, full of it tongue.png
    If you don't smell a rat after numerous said theories to explain one point, then I can't help you, you just carry on sucking up these seeds biggrin.png.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.