excellent article, birdman.with regards to the "hijacking", i...

1. 7,404 Posts.
    excellent article, birdman.

with regards to the "hijacking", i would call it insidious.

also, dont think that there isn't psychological and statistical analysis along with backup plans being well looked into prior to the distribution of the phases of the scam.

the good thing, is that the more lies they tell, the more lies they have to tell, and the more recognizable it becomes.

after a while folk start to click on the fact that they have being hypotized, and the show is over.

unfortunately, this planet is in a pretty bad shape from many aspects, even though many are starting to see through the BS; the materalistic, authoritarian, power has being assembled to a significant degree, and there are still sufficient people that will believe the lies and do TPTB's bidding, which results in an analouge of what roman armies did to their countrymen, two thousand years ago.

i can sympathise with young arab men and women that blow themselves and others up.
    quality of life must suck for many of them
    now they get access to the internet and see that they are seen as just pawns in an elite game of co-conspirational suicide chess.

woe to you, oh earth
    for the devil sends the beast with rothschild
    for he knows his time is short.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.