AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Earth Mountain almost there, page-25

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    As far as I can tell from the announcements and available information, there are working chips but they want to continue to make improvements in parallel with the long ramp-up of production, which can be a years-long process.

I wouldn't say it doesn't work as stated/intended - although it's hard to quantify exactly without rigorous testing. We know there was an issue with noise in the reproduced sound, so it's certainly not perfect.

I think the claims of a massive fraud/conspiracy are overstated, and the reality is typical of engineers - a combination of significant uncertainty and optimism means they will (understandable) make unrealistic estimates of how long things will take, and in particular they will underestimate the time required.

But thanks for calling me down to earth - and yes, you are realistic to say it 'still doesn't work as stated/intended' in so far as the end goals of mass-produced chips, industry-standard testing, public demonstrations and sales to OEMs are all not yet achieved.

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.