AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Good question flight.I suspect it is because of the little thing...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Good question flight.

I suspect it is because of the little thing that people here seem to have overlooked or not yet realised. The demo presented included a single Gen 1 chip which had highly optimised software cancelling out the noise. If you remember, we were told that the Gen 1 chips would not be progressed any further because of this noise issue and yet we got a demo with one out of the blue. Perhaps the software could not cancel out the noise on multiple gen 1 chips at the same time.

The biggest risk in front of us imo is still the noise. Yuval stated that the worst case scenario is that they will have to optimise the software on a chip by chip basis for Gen 2. Maybe this can actually be done, but stand by for further delays if this scenario eventuates.

The 8" fabs are stated to have more modern and highly advanced equipment than the 6" fab. I wonder if this would also improve on the chip imperfections and reduce the noise and if this is the reason they have pivoted to these fabs besides the other advantages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.