AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Earth Mountain almost there, page-381

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Here we go again.

It is bad enough reading the latest conspiracy theory as a shareholder, but it must be causing the likes of Fred, Danny and Yuval to pull their hair out in frustration.

People here read a few "marketing" words translated from Chinese to English and immediately conclude the worst possible scenario. How do you guys live your lives with such pessimism and negative thinking? I envisage you all with dark clothes, a hoodie pulled over your heads, slumped shoulders, and a slow, stumbling gait. A dark cloud hovers above you with lightning ready to strike you down at the least positive development.

To quote Danny at the AGM "It has been said that the natural tendency of humankind is to express scepticism and doubt about
    all things good, while immediately believe that all bad things are factual and true." and

"1. There is little “daylight” between Audio Pixels and Earth Mountain. We are confident in our relationship and enjoy very close collaboration and cooperation on all material technical and business maters."

"2. All, and I emphasize ALL - intellectual property whether patented or otherwise, pertaining to our revolutionary digital sound reconstruction platform and its implementation, was developed by and is the exclusive property of Audio Pixels. To the very best knowledge, there is no other party in the world including Earth Mountain, that might have any legitimate claim, to any aspect of our technology."

So read this and apply some rational thoughts for once. Heads up, shoulders back as Jordan Peterson says.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.