AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

The point of XMEMS vs AKP is not a valid one in my mind as they...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140

It was me that worked in CE years ago. I absolute agree with your points and logic in 99% of your posts. I appreciate you taking the time to educate the forum.

If it was me you are referring to above I disagree with the comment "things have changed" as the point I originally made not to "down ramp" moreso indicate that technology is dog eat dog and nothing will slow it down.

I watched the TV market swing from PTV (big rear projection TV's) to LCD's almost overnight, likewise the digital camera from film. The business transitioned on the front end (consumer demand) in a matter of 6 months.

Anyone that thinks this technology will not be adopted by every major CE company is simply crazy.

The point of XMEMS vs AKP is not a valid one in my mind as they are trying to achieve different things. AKP the loud speaker market, XMEMS the in ear market that AKP can still address with GEN1.

No real point at getting angry with someone else's opinion, I think the frustration aired at the AGM was from "misguided" statements that are not factually correct on this forum that contradict official information issued from the company itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.