AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Earth Mountain almost there, page-46

1. 3,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 741
    Thank you for that information about chip testing. We are agreed that testing of each chip is necessary.

You state that "... as BobF says, a lookup table can be created for each individual chip to identify bad pixels, and provide timing response data for each pixel. The information could probably be embedded in each individual chip at the time of packaging."

In fact, Bob didn't say that exactly, but may have meant it. He talked about a software lookup table for each pixel, but not for each chip. My last post was to clarify his remarks because his statement could equally have meant creating a lookup table that applied to the whole production run where the physical characteristics of the pixel array had consistent attributes for all chips within the run.

In my view we still don't know if there will be a unique look-up table per chip or one variation of the look-up table per production run. One per chip seems to be a more flexible method, but we'll see.

That brings me to the next question: Is the behaviour of the pixel array of a chip consistent with regard to environmental changes (temperature, humidity etc) and the usage of the chip as regards being hammered with continuous loud sound? If there is a variation in performance caused by such factors, can it be adjusted by a local rebuild of the look-up table in real time, for example, each time the chip is powered on?

There is much we don't yet know about the chip, at least I don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.