AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Thanks for posting, I also like the what is in the remainder of...

1. 3,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    Thanks for posting, I also like the what is in the remainder of the section on that page...

"The factory has an engineering laboratory - which can conduct thermal simulation, stress simulation, failure analysis and packaging process verification of various packaging designs; reliability laboratory - can test the product's high and low humidity and heat cycle shock, vibration, high temperature storage, waterproof level, Long-term reliability tests such as salt spray; acoustic laboratory - can conduct on-site testing of various acoustic products; established a joint laboratory with Nantah University - can carry out the development and testing of various acoustic products. With the continuous development of the company, we will upgrade the laboratory capacity to meet the standards of IEC17025 national laboratory in the future, so as to meet the development and testing needs of future product development."

Looks like the english version of the website is being updated, will be interesting to note any differences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.