AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Earth Mountain almost there, page-57

1. 2,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2550
    I have to restate, after reading my posts again, that I do not know how the software actually works or corrects the pixel synchronisation, or if it re-calibrates at initialisation. These are all my suppositions based on what little has been said. No details have been disclosed as to what or how it achieves this, and what is actually being adjusted is not described. I have no idea if or how the voltage or whatever is or could be tuned or adjusted on a per pixel basis, or even if that is the root or the sole cause of the problematic noise. We are told in general terms that measures have been taken to eliminate a problem. But the adjustments and software have been designed to change something and control something that does adjust the timing of the actuations. That much is clear, and to the extent that there is ambiguity in the info provided, people like me will try to fill in the gaps logically.

I am simply saying that it is inevitable that AP's techs have studied the problem at its root causes and have found practical and reliable ways of overcoming them in a production environment. This is not magic or wishful thinking, it is no different from what is done everyday in electronics and engineering design situations. The problems are not insoluble, unfixable, unbuildable. They are not endless, and they are certainly not terminal. This kind of functionality is simply a run of the mill situation that engineers solve routinely. We undoubtedly all own and use devices that have had scores of similar limitations and wrinkles ironed out of them in exactly this way. What I am responding to is the incessant mindset out there that seems seems to be unable or unwilling believe that AP's steady but slow progress (slower than hoped anyway) will finally, and now rapidly, result in a chip that does exactly what it has promised to do. So it is entirely logical that we can expect to see a 100% functional, reliable, and marketable chip making its appearance over the next few weeks. Of this I am pretty confident.

The biggest difficulty for me is deciding whether to fly over from NZ to the AGM in May. I don't want to have to come back for an EGM and a delayed demo a month later. What does annoy me is the company's unwillingness to livestream the AGM for those who cannot get to it in person.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.