AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Earth Mountain almost there, page-60

1. 2,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2550
    Yes I read the same info, but it does not necessarily indicate they will not have enough approved chips to populate a demo board to show to holders. After all the AGM is a pretty important point in time to try your hardest to get all your very patient, but also very frustrated shareholders back on side again. Some people like myself will be coming a long way to attend the AGM, specifically to see - and hear - the demo with their own ears. I am eagerly waiting to have "my socks blown off" by the demo just as Danny promised would happen.

Given that the routine testing would be being done at various key stages during the manufacturing process, i.e. done in semi-real time as part of the production process flow, with a final qualification check at the end, I could imagine AP would be able to thoroughly test a batch of finished and packaged chips in a matter of days if they had to (i.e. within reason is what they said). And even if they had not done everything exhaustively I would imagine they could do the most important tests before the meeting then redo them the next week if need be.

I am assuming EM will deliver finished packaged chips to AP in Israel. Danny / Yuval would then carry them by hand to Sydney. The whole process ought to take no more than a 7-10 days from the time EM first puts them in a shipping satchel. That is long enough to give us advance warning that a demo will / will not happen at the AGM. Last time it was clearly thwarted at the last minute, and I am sure they will not leave it until the last minute to let holders (- and the ASX! -) know.
    Last edited by BobF: 18/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.