AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Earth Mountain almost there, page-612

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636
    Just a guess, but the EM public face seems to be exclusively facing its local Chinese market, not the global market. That would logically communicate what the technology represents within that market - which includes a vast CE market - in a way that speaks to what needs to be told. In the rest of the world AP is speaking to a somewhat different market and to a different level of industry and consumer awareness.
    In the west we are jealous of the fact that AP has created this technology out of nothing. EM is discreet about the fact that they did not create it, but rather have been able to latch onto something created in the West and add value to it for the Chinese market. It just looks like they are not going out of their way to advertise their actual role, which is not as the originator of the tech, but as the enabler of its manufacture. That is not to say that their role has not brought vital expertise to enable the development and been crucially timely to the fulfilment of AudioPixels' technology.

What I am saying is that we will no doubt continue to see these two sides to the same story staying separate for the foreseeable future. What encourages me is that Danny Lewin and Fred Bart both have emphasised the fact that EM has played a crucial role, but that AP still holds total control and rights to the tech itself and to its marketing everywhere - including in China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.