AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Thanks BobLoblaw. I have to say I'm quite surprised at the P/E...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Thanks BobLoblaw. I have to say I'm quite surprised at the P/E ratios here - as high as 35x is just an extraordinary vote of faith from the market. Universal Display was even more nuts in the first month or two. I listened to a podcast the other day that was talking about a post-phone world. I guess Apple would probably be one of the drivers of a new tech paradigm...but also maybe not - all markets get disrupted sooner or later and remaining on the bleeding edge is extremely difficult long term.

It certainly does make a 10X assumption seem reasonable though so good news from a SP crystal ball perspective...

Here's hoping for the long awaited demo soon. Personally I have very high confidence in the veracity of this product (not advice - I'm just a punter people); what really interests me is how fast the SP moves, how fast it hits a peak, when the market gets a little nervous and it starts to drop off, where it finds support etc - it's going to be a fascinating chart to watch unfold for sure!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.