AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

That would be my take as well. FB has stated clearly that mid to...

1. 2,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2438
    That would be my take as well. FB has stated clearly that mid to late July should see chips being finished and presented and demonstrations started. So while right now is 'the winter of our discontent' spring will come soon! I remain confident that in saying this, the company sincerely expects this to happen very soon, and will happen if their planning is executed as hoped. So I look forward to hearing the fat lady sing quite soon. And like @No8 and @brick6 I will also have a lot explaining to do if the song is not as sweet as a bird!

The thing about AKP is that their announcements may be a bit cryptic if you are not in the loop of all the technicalities, and as they have not spelled out all the tech info and manufacturing considerations that have been involved in both the development process and all of the problems that they have solved along the way, there has been plenty of room for 'interpretation' of those announcements. SH have a right to try to interpret what they think is going on, and plenty of incentive to do so, but the company is not obliged to reveal more than they wish to, or to correct any musings posters present on HC (myself included). Without the actual details we are all only guessing. The announcements stand as written as our only basis of investment decision making. The only resolution for all of that will be a more fulsome explanation of the details after the fully functioning and fully characterised chip is launched as a product.

I also have no doubt that a successful denouement will move the value of the company significantly. In fact I am relying on that happening, and soon. GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.