AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Brilliant info! I have not heard that particular piece of the...

1. 2,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2550
    Brilliant info! I have not heard that particular piece of the demo video, all I have heard was the tones, but that is precisely what I thought would likely be the case. I could see the song title in the control screen but could not glean what had been done with it. I have not heard that confirmed by anyone firsthand until your post, so I am very much obliged for your sharing it. That closes the case and a whole lot of the concern for me.

While I still think that the selective disclosure of that video to prospective investors in the CR is both unethical and totally unfair to all of us existing SH who had been patiently waiting for precisely that kind of evidence of the state of play. Yet now it does make sense of the stories from the announcements by corroborating them with the stories from those who have seen and heard the "unofficial" video. Had the company played that video to every holder - as they should - there would not have been so much conflicting view points being aired in HC posts. And there would also probably have been less doubts and conspiratorial talk that have driven the SP down so far. Such is the release of info from AKP. Let's hope that SH will make strong representations to the company at the EGM and at future AGMs to ensure a lot more transparency between directors and the shareholders who also part own this company.
    Last edited by BobF: 09/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.