AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Many interesting comments, views and prognostications here over...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Many interesting comments, views and prognostications here over the past month or so. .
    wst, your comment re: Ockham razor hits the spot..so here are my thoughts.

Eliminating conspiracy theories, fraud by Fred on himself ( a doozie) and a few disgruntled members who enjoy riling up and making mischief - possibly to try to buy cheaper or just angry at the lack of success so far ( not unreasonable) , we are left with the following-

1. COVID has shut the factory
    2. Despite 1., EM , having built an entire facility costing many millions, solely for this AKP product, is continuing with plans to expand production, as well as making new patenting applications.
    3. On the AKP side, both the sound range and the volume of the chip have been proven. Background noise remains. Presumably they are dealing now with the final algorithmic test processes to eliminate background noise. Seems to me that until this is done, EM cannot produce samples for distribution to potential customers. ( and, of course, the factory needs to reopen!)
    4. Fred is not going to have a demo until the sound is perfect . When it is, he will call the EGM to ratify his additional shares and demonstrate .
    5. A serious existing investor has just extended his investment at a 40% premium to the current price..... clearly Fred and others remain fully committed.
    5. This concept has never been done before. it is massively complex but doable. And close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.